Friday, January 29, 2016

Ada Jenkins/Passion Project update

This week, I have been working on my service project. This time, I actually decided to work on the music. I have been composing a few rough drafts that I might use in the project. Sine they are rough drafts, I will still need to go back and edit them all to make sure they sound the best they can. Hopefully, all of the drafts will be finalized by next Friday. Due to the fact that it is on my ipad, it will be fairly easy to dedicate some time out of my day so I can edit the music on my personal time.
   I also will try and lookup some music online that I also could potentially use on the video. I feel as if it would be better for me if I make my own music for it, but I also feel as if I need to do what is best for the video and cause, not whats better for me. It could be a little hard though because I need to be able to use the online music legally of course. Plagiarizing is not an option for me at all so that also is a factor.
   Apart from that, I have been working on a video for Ada Jenkins. Ada Jenkins is a local organization that helps out families with pretty much whatever they need. They do have some requirements that must be met for a family to be eligible though. However, it still is a really cool place to visit and im very happy to be helping them out. The staff there are really sweet and kind and they love working there which is awesome! They love helping people out and I think that is definitely a necessity for what their job requires. Its great to know that the people who go there are in good hands.
   I also have a new blog of course. My old blog was signed out and it would not allow me to sign in unfortunately. This new website will be where I post up my blogs now so thank you all for understanding and im sorry for the confusion if there is any. Below is a still from one of the videos I took while I was at Ada Jenkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment